Copyright information under § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG)
Patentanwälte PartG mbB
KRAMER · BARSKE · SCHMIDTCHEN
Landsberger Strasse 300
Phone: +49-(0)89 - 88 99 90 0
Fax: +49-(0)89 - 88 99 90 11
KRAMER · BARSKE · SCHMIDTCHEN Patentanwälte PartG mbB is a partnership with limited professional liability established under the German Partnerships Act (Partnerschaftsgesellschaftsgesetz – PartGG). Our patent attorneys have a worldwide professional indemnity insurance at the ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG, Victoriaplatz 2, 40477 Düsseldorf.
Dr. Ulla Allgayer,
Dr. Kurt Faller,
Dr. Thomas Plenker,
Dr. Robert Zitzler,
Dr. Felix Grasbon,
Registered in the Partnerships Register
Registry court: Munich District Court
Registration no.: PR 1373
The patent attorneys of the intellectual property firm KRAMER · BARSKE · SCHMIDTCHEN are members of the German Chamber of Patent Attorneys:
Phone: +49 89-2422780
Fax: +49 89-24227824
The title "Patentanwalt" is a professional designation granted by the Federal Republic of Germany.
The patent attorneys of KRAMER · BARSKE · SCHMIDTCHEN are subject to the following professional codes of conduct:
- Patentanwaltsordnung (PAO) - (German Patent Attorney Code) - BGBI. I 1966, p. 557, most recently updated through BGBI. I 2001, p. 3656
- Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte (BOPA) - (Code of Conduct for Patent Attorney - PDF-File)
- Codes of Conduct for the International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys (FICPI)
The representatives authorized to practice before the European Patent Office (European Patent Attorney) of KRAMER · BARSKE · SCHMIDTCHEN are members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI):
Institute of Professional Representatives
before the European Patent Office (EPI)
Phone: +49 89 2017080
Fax: +49 89 2021548
The European patent attorneys of KRAMER · BARSKE · SCHMIDTCHEN are subject to the following professional codes of conduct:
- Rules and Regulations for Professional Conduct of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI)
- Regulations on Discipline of the European Patent Office Council
In the event of disputes between patent attorneys and their clients, extrajudicial mediation at the patent attorneys’ association for the respective attorney may be requested (in accordance with Section 69 Paragraph 2 Clause 3 in conjunction with Section 69 Paragraph 5 PAO), which can be found online at the German patent attorneys’ association: www.patentanwalt.de.
Notice: The holder of the copyright to the startpage-photo (Laimer Würfel) is "sturmtiefdesign".